The R&S® ESW is an EMI test receiver featuring the widest dynamic range with a high 1 dB compression point and high sensitivity due to its low inherent noise. Designed to combine the functions of a full-featured analyzer and an EMI test receiver in one instrument, this device is capable of operation in the 2 Hz to 8 GHz, 2 Hz to 26.5 GHz, and 2 Hz to 44 GHz frequency ranges, and is ideal for demanding EMI certification measurements required in automotive and A&D markets.
This receiver has the ability to conduct EMI measurements very quickly through its FFT-based time domain scanning. Additionally, the system comes equipped with Realtime spectrum analysis with a bandwidth of 80 MHz that allows to users to detect hidden or superimposed disturbances. Users can also analyze their causes using persistence mode and a frequency mask trigger. With the MultiView function, users may display different measurements, traces, and operating modes simultaneously and in a straightforward manner.
Key features include:
- Compliant with CISPR16-1-1, ANSIC63.2, MILSTD461 and FCC
- Preselection with selectable high-pass filters and notch filters for IMS bands
- Realtime spectrum analysis (R&S®ESW-K55 option) with 80 MHz bandwidth and spectrogram function
- IF analysis function for displaying the spectrum around disturbance signals
- Four-channel click rate measurements
For more in-depth information on the ESW EMI Test Receiver’s features, specifications, and benefits, download the datasheet above.